Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Facts

Let's face it, my world evolves around Mino. Every second in my life at this moment is Minori. She evades my privacy and personal space. Infact she is like a limb that cannot be remove. It's not that I mind, it's just I need some time for myself too.

Don't get me wrong I love her. I love when she scream and pout, wanting me to pick her up and cuddle her in my arms. I love her when she babbles repeatedly, "tata ta ta tatata." I love that she is my Minori. Ahhh yes a mini me, a mini Shingo.

I might not be rich, famous, or somebody big. I might not be out there saving humanity, or the world. So thank you to those who are out there making this world a better place. I know that my place is here with my Minori, because I'm somebody big to her.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Awww. Porky, I love this entry! Your writing is awesome! Write more!

sanrann said...

Thank you! Nothing comparable to you. Your writing is incredible.